My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://burrintheburgh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 19, 2006

"The Da Vinci Con" Movie is a Dud

It seems the majority of movie critics - not exactly supernovas of Christian apologetics - don't like Ron Howard's blasphemous movie. Go here to see what I mean.

My favorite quote so far is from John Beifuss of a Memphis paper: "You know a movie's a dud when even its self-flagellating albino killer monk isn't any fun."

Of course a close runner-up would be this searing evaluation by David Faraci: "Retarded, ridiculous and crushingly dull."

I guess I can think of a better way to blow 8 bucks. You?

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

cwv warrior said...

Praise God for this! One can only hope and pray it will fall on its ugly face and die.

New Curriculum at Concordia Theological Seminary