January 15, 2007. I'm mentioning it now because I'm sure I'll forget about it if I don't. Check it out.
So how does one behave on National Talk Like Jack Bauer Day?
- Take a helicopter to work.
- Scream "There's no time for that" whenever someone asks you to do something.
- Ask a co-worker for a hacksaw and lighter fluid with no explanation.
- Trust no one except the mole, of course.
- Ask "Who are you working for?" to people throughout the day.
- ALWAYS SPEAK IN CAPS WITH EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!
- Ask people to download stuff to your PDA.
- Die, at least once.
- Threaten to staples your boss's eyelids to his desk if he doesn't starting telling you the truth NOW!