My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://burrintheburgh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Oh So Serious...

Last Friday night, there was a family fest here at the seminary. Beer and brats and apple pie. The guy in the background is holding a scoop and standing in front of a bucket of ice cream. We showed Lion, Witch and Wardrobe.

The strapping young lad you see here is my Jacob surrounded by his friends playing a mean game of air hockey.

Sphere: Related Content

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wyoming Wildcats?

Karen S.
University of Wyoming, BA-1982
Laramie, Wyoming
Home of the Cowboys :-)

Peter said...

I would like to add that the two strapping, handsome young friends on either side of Jacob are John and Thomas Scaer. And, it should be noted, they are clearly in support of "little Stig."

Julie Stiegemeyer said...

When Burr and I got married, he was always known as "Stieg." His friends told me that once I married Scott, I would become "Stiegstress" and any kids we had would become "Stiegletts." So, there you go--a whole family of Stiegs. Instead of "little Stieg," our dear embarrassed son should be known as Jacob-the-Stieglett or Stieglett Jacob. Something like that.

Pastor Scott Stiegemeyer said...

That pronounced "stig" and has been a nickanme since college days.

Peter said...

I can't call your son "Stieglett." It sounds too close to "Piglet," and would be far too "Stieg"matizing. "Steigstress,"though," has a pleasant ring to it.

The Beast said...

I play a pretty mean game of air hockey. Jacob looks like he takes it seriously. I like him already.

New Curriculum at Concordia Theological Seminary