My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://burrintheburgh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Oh So Serious...

Last Friday night, there was a family fest here at the seminary. Beer and brats and apple pie. The guy in the background is holding a scoop and standing in front of a bucket of ice cream. We showed Lion, Witch and Wardrobe.

The strapping young lad you see here is my Jacob surrounded by his friends playing a mean game of air hockey.

Sphere: Related Content

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wyoming Wildcats?

Karen S.
University of Wyoming, BA-1982
Laramie, Wyoming
Home of the Cowboys :-)

Unknown said...

When Burr and I got married, he was always known as "Stieg." His friends told me that once I married Scott, I would become "Stiegstress" and any kids we had would become "Stiegletts." So, there you go--a whole family of Stiegs. Instead of "little Stieg," our dear embarrassed son should be known as Jacob-the-Stieglett or Stieglett Jacob. Something like that.

Pastor Scott Stiegemeyer said...

That pronounced "stig" and has been a nickanme since college days.

PhilipMeade.com said...

I play a pretty mean game of air hockey. Jacob looks like he takes it seriously. I like him already.

New Curriculum at Concordia Theological Seminary