My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://burrintheburgh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 17, 2006

"Gospels Are Eye-Witness Accounts," Scholar Says

In the seminary, I read some of the work of Dr. Richard Bauckham, professor at St. Andrew's University in Scotland. Then today I noticed this article which says he is giving a series of lectures in which he will defend the notion that the four Gospels were written by actual eye-witnesses of the events they describe.

Naturally, I concur with Dr. Bauckham. I don't think there'd be much point in being a Christian if the Gospel narratives were spurious in origin. I'm just glad to see that some major scholars are still unafraid to teach this publicly.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

New Curriculum at Concordia Theological Seminary