My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://burrintheburgh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Well, Aren't I Special!

Hey all,
I just noticed that I've been given two very prestigious blogging pats on the back.

First, I was notified that one of my recent posts received the Golden Aardvark Aaward by Aardvark Alley.

And then I saw that I've been named the very first Lutheran Blog of the week.

First of all - and I'll keep this short maestro - I'd like to thank all my fans. It's all for you!!! And I want to thank my wife who puts up with a lot of *&$#@ from me, I'm sad to say. And finally, I'd like to thank myself because I couldn't have done it without me.

You may now all address me as Excellency please.

Sphere: Related Content

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congradulations on the "Ardvark" award! At keast I think that is in order as I have as of yet not heard of it.

Out Of Jersey said...

Good deal man. You are moving up in the world.

loofrin said...

very cool. congrats. you well deserve the awards.

Trop said...

Is it me, or is that ardvark totally phalic, ya know, like Joe Camel?

New Curriculum at Concordia Theological Seminary