My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://burrintheburgh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Additions to the Blogroll

This is something I've been meaning to do for a while. There are millions of blogs out there. Many of them quite good. It's just not possible to put every worthwhile blog on one's blogroll. I do try to promote my fellow LCMS (Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod) bloggers. But tonight I added a new category. Simply Blogs of Interest. They are mostly religious in nature, but not necessarily. I don't necessarily endorse or agree with every single thing they write. But I do read them on a regular basis and encourage you to check them out.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Out Of Jersey said...

Nice, thanks for the nod. As always you are on my blog roll.

New Curriculum at Concordia Theological Seminary