My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://burrintheburgh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Excellent Prayer/Devotional Resource

If you are looking for a resource to assist you in your personal prayers and devotion, I heartily recommend you get Meditations on Divine Mercy by Johann Gerhard. This has been a real blessing for me as I have used it throughout this lent. It is available from Concordia Publishing House. Though Gerhard wrote approximately 400 years ago, the translation is fresh.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If any one wants, I have a copy of it as mp3's and the people that did the mp3's of it incorage people to share it. So if you want or any one in your congergation want a copy of it, let me know and I will see if I can get it to you.

Pastor Scott Stiegemeyer said...

Thanks. I'll let ya know.

New Curriculum at Concordia Theological Seminary