My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://burrintheburgh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 10, 2006

The Difference Between Cats and Dogs

I love dogs and I love cats. I have one of the former and two of the latter. I'm not quite sure it's accurate to say I "own" two cats. I certainly own the dog, but I think the cats might own me. I think to them I'm just staff.

Here is how a dog thinks: "Hmmm. This man feeds me, plays with me, and cleans up after me. He must be god." A cat thinks: "Hmmm. This man feeds me, plays with me, and cleans up after me. I must be god."

Go here to see a page from a dog's diary beside a page from a cat's diary. Sums it up.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

TKls2myhrt said...

this is beyond funny. Thanks for posting! I stole it for my blog!!!

New Curriculum at Concordia Theological Seminary