My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://burrintheburgh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I Like Cats

Someone I know has in his e-mail signature this quip: I like cats. . . they taste just like chicken.

Some people are dog people and others are cat people. I must be a pet hermaphrodite because I own some of each. Actually I think I'm just compensating. I don't like dogs so much as I like wolves and dogs are the closest I can get. And I don't like cats so much as I like lions. You get the idea.

A few days ago, I posted a link to a funny vid of kitty cats doing wild and crazy things. So a friend sent me this link. It's about some German inventor who claims he's found a way to make cheap diesel fuel out of dead cats. My friend is yanking my chain.

But if the bizarre story is true. I don't have a problem with using cat carcasses for fuel. Set up a system so all the pets that are euthanized by veterinarians every day get picked up and shipped to the conversion station where the cheap diesel fuel is produced. Why not?

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

New Curriculum at Concordia Theological Seminary