My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://burrintheburgh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Major Blog Milestone

Yesterday, I crossed the 10 thousand point in blog visits. More than 10 thousand in almost exactly three months. According to my stat counter, I currently get an average of around 100 unique visitors each day. That has been slowly on the increase. The only other pattern I have noticed is that my traffic usually drop significantly on Saturdays and Sundays. Thanks for reading and keep coming back!

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Preachrboy said...

well turning the comments back on is a good first step!

ghp said...

10K in 3 months! That's pretty impressive -- I'm jealous since I've only gotten almost 4200 in 9 months. But, at least I *am* up to being a "Slithering Reptile" in the TTLB Ecosystem! ;-)

Whenever I start to worry too much about traffic/hits/comments/etc., though, I force myself to remember that popularity isn't the reason I started blogging -- I just wanted a place to blow off some steam, along with enjoying the whole process of running & tinkering with the blog publishing software.

But traffic & acknowledgement sure is nice! ;-)

-ghp

New Curriculum at Concordia Theological Seminary