My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://burrintheburgh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

STAR WARS, Episode III has begun!!!

You can rest assured that once I actually view the final chapter of George Lucas' magnum opus, I will post my review here. I haven't seen it yet, but I am almost done reading a book based on the screenplay to my 9-year-old son, so I have seen it in my mind's eye.

I usually appreciate everything Fredrica Mathewes-Green writes and lately she's been doing movie reviews for National Review Online. Her reviews are always very well-written. I enjoy her's more than anyone else's. Sometimes I enjoy her reviews more than I enjoy the movies themselves.

Here is her take on The Revenge of the Sith.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Preachrboy said...

Nice review. I was most impressed with the final scene, which juxtaposed the birth of the twins and the "birth" of Vader (at least the way we know him).

New Curriculum at Concordia Theological Seminary